Broadbandreports.com New Recipes · Old Recipes · Enjoy

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lucky Dessert at Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara

I will be going to Hong Kong during the Raya holidays. Desserts are very popular in Hong Kong and Lucky Dessert is one of the dessert house that we had planned to visit. After knowing that Lucky Dessert had a branch in Sunway Giza Mall, we decided to make our way to Kota Damansara to try them out first. Lucky Dessert is currently having promotion meals priced at RM16.80 for 2 pax or RM8.90 for 1 person.

As we wanted to try more, we ordered our desserts ala carte. We ordered the Banana Krisp priced at RM12.00. It was crispy on the outside but soft inside. I expected this dessert to be sweet but it wasn’t. So if you like it sweeter, you may sweeted it up with the aising sugar which were carefully sprinkled on the plate so if you like it sweeter. I find this dessert pretty as it has some “snowy effect”.

Banana.Krisp

Mango Roll has two small slices priced at RM6.00. Quite expensive if you ask me.

Mango.Roll

Trinity Durian Delight priced at RM10.00 is one of my favourite. This dessert is nice to be taken on a hot day. It is sweet but slightly bitter due to the bitterish taste from the durian and it is best taken cold. I would recommend you this if you are a durian lover.

Trinity.Durian.Delight

Durian Wrapz was slightly bitter too. If it was sweeter, I would have like it better. I find it too bitter for it to be a dessert. Desserts are suppose to be sweet, right?

Durian.Pancake

The Durian Warpz was priced at Rm5 for a piece. I find it too expensive. For the same price, I would have opted a real durian instead.

Durian.Wrapz

In total, our bill came up to RM36.30 which includes 10% service charge. After trying out Lucky Dessert at Sunway Giza, will I still try their main branch in Hong Kong? For now, I think I will place Lucky Dessert as the last item on my list. I will try it if there are no better choices.

Lucky Dessert – The Original Hong Kong Fine Dessert
Address: C-11-G, Sunway Giza 2, Jalan PJU 5/14, Kota Damansara.
GPS Coordinates: N3 09.033 E101 35.466

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

World of Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment