Broadbandreports.com New Recipes · Old Recipes · Enjoy

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Salad Buah Kuini (Kweini Mixed Salad)

I'm self-impressed with my creation this time.... it's so simple but delicious combination! I love Kweini (resembles mango but has strong resinous smell) and will sure buy everytime I find it in the market. Usually I'll mix it with Belachan condiments but for a change I've created salad out of it.... and the outcome was surprisingly delicious!

INGREDIENTS:
1 Kweini Fruit - peel & cubed
1/2 Cucumber - cubed (throw away the center part) 
1 Tomato - chopped 
1 tsp Garam Masala
1-2 tbsp Vinegar
Salt & Sugar

METHOD:
1. Mix all & serve right away!
********************************


BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Siapa suka makan buah Kuini, boleh lah cuba buat salad camni.... fuhlamak.... sedap gilosh you....


BAHAN2:
1 bj Buah Kuini - kupas kulit & potong kiub kecil
1/2 bj Timun - potong kiub kecil (buang bahagian biji) 
1 bj Tomato - potong kiub kecil
1 st Garam Masala
1-2 sb Cuka
Garam & Gula

CARA2:
1. Gaul rata kesemua bahan2... siap utk di hidangkan!

No comments:

Post a Comment